Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hannah's crawling!

It's official. Hannah is crawling. She still has some fine tuning to do, but she is definitely crawling. So I am marking today as the day in my virtual baby book. I couldn't find the video camera today (I found it now) so hopefully video is to come. GO HANNAH!

Sadly, we got Hannah to crawl after some peach puffs. I would put some puffs by me and she would crawl for them. We kind of felt like we were giving a treat to a pet, but it worked. Now she will just crawl to us and we do not need the peach puffs. What can I say, they will do anything for food.

In this video, she gets distracted by Kody but she still makes progress! I also inadvertently got Leah stomping her legs on the floor, which she finds very funny...


Hannah Crawling, Leah Stomping! from matthewmccay on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

The fun is just beginning!

Lesley said...

Couldn't she have started Monday???? I mean really .... she waited till Tuesday? Well I'm glad she is on her way to FREEDOM!

Lesley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

Way to go Hannah! I can't wait to see her! :)