Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A little Christmas preparation

I have this week off from work which is so wonderful. And I have been very productive thus far. Yesterday we took my grandmother shopping and today my sister took the girls to the mall all afternoon and I put the outside lights up.

This was the first year that I was in charge of decorating the outside and you can tell because there are WAY more lights than previous years. Unforunately we have 2 big trees by the house and one of them blinks and one does not. I bought the wrong lights for one of them. Oh well. Too late to fix it now. I am kind of wondering how much our power bill will be going up this month.

I also finally got some stockings. They are enormous but honestly I bought them for their cuteness, not for their possible storage area. The girls already have stuff in them. (a toy remote control and some nesting blocks).

And Matt and I are DONE shopping for the girls, Laura, and my grandmother. Hey, its a start! We got the girls a play kitchen since they love their little crawl through one. This one they will be able to grow into. They wont be able to reach some of it yet but I remember playing with our kitchen for so long. I think this one will be like that (I hope)


The other thing we got them is a climber. They love to slide and try to find a way to slide down anything, especially in the tub much to my chagrin. We can keep it downstairs until it is warm enough to play outside.



And then I found this, and I really want to get it though we have already spent enough and I know they dont need it, but it would be really cute.

According to reviews on this, kids who got this for their 1 year birthday were able to ride it. Now, I think Leah need to WALK first before getting a riding toy, but I am hoping she will start walking some day :) But how cute is that? I just see them buzzing around outside and it kind of kills me that they could be that old! But I think we will wait on this for a while since we would need two...

We are going to see Santa on thurs. Pictures to come!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Allyson! My mom said I was 14 months old before I even tried walking... so I have a feeling Wyatt is going to be a late bloomer as well. He only has rolled over once and he is almost 5 months old!! oh well, he is so laid back that it doesn't really bother me. They will get it one day!

Rachel said...

I LOVE that kitchen!! Where did you get it??

Amy said...

I like that kitchen too. I'm going to get it when D turns 2 I think. You'll have to let us know how th girls like it!

Oh, I like the new blog look!

Sara said...

It looks like the girls are going to have a wonderful Christmas!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,