Thursday, March 13, 2008

So cliche

I say it all the time, but it really is amazing how fast time flies. The girls are over 5 months and sometimes I forget what different babies they are now from when they came home from the hospital. I mean, are they really in size 3 "Pampers Cruisers" now? And 6 month clothes? What happened to my little newborns? I was reading my sister in laws blog posts from a while back and remembered that her youngest was 6 months old when mine were born. But I remember thinking he was so grown up by then! Mine arent really that old yet! Also, I held my next door neighbors 2 week old, who is a little over 6lbs and it was like I had never held something so tiny. Hannah and Leah were not even 5.5lbs at birth. I have almost even forgotten how miserable I was for a good part of the pregnancy. ( I said ALMOST ) It seems very surreal that we have made it this far and looking back I realize how precious each moment we have with them is. I am going to blink and they will be toddlers. I see that with my nephews. Its insane. I think every parent wishes that their children will reach that next stage (smiling, rolling over, crawling, talking, walking...) but then they reach it and the stage prior to that is over! Seems obvious when you write it out but oh well. I love those girls so much and cant believe how big they are getting. As cliche as it is, TIME FLIES!

No comments: