Thursday, June 12, 2008

A wild night out

Ok maybe not so wild, but tonight I went to dinner with Katy and Sara - so we had a little "girls night out". I am not positive but I think this was the first time I have been out with the girls, or really out anywhere without the babies and/or my husband. As far as I can remember, I have not left the girls home with Matt at night for my own recreational purpose since they have born.

The evening started with dinner and drinks at Longhorn and we stayed way too long talking. Our crazy evening followed with a trip to Target. What was bought by all us Mommys? Diapers, baby clothes, a Father's Day gift, sippy cups, and outlet covers. Oh what a wild bunch.

We did get a little daring by trying something new at Dairy Queen! :) We all ventured out and strayed from the normal order of a blizzard!

Ok so we may no longer be college girls anymore, but we had a good time nonetheless. It is funny how things change in life. Sometimes it is just good to get out with other Mommy's though!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Us crazy moms! :) It was fun for sure though.