Friday, January 18, 2008

I have heard of babies being chick magnets, but...

Short story. We (Allyson, me, Laura and the girls) went out to eat at Olive Garden on Thursday night, as usual we experienced the usual spectacle of having twins. Ah are they twins, boy and a girl (WHAT!!!!! Yes I dress my little boy in pink and put him in a pink carrier!!!!), all the usual comments and uninvited touching of our children. We sat down and had a pretty good meal. Our waiter was around my age, 25-26, was a very good waiter, very attentive and very conversational. We really did not think much of it, but we got up to start leaving, the waiter looked like he was just waiting on us to leave so he could clear the table, but as we walked out he slipped Laura his number, we all got a kick out of it. As the title states, I have heard of babies being a chick magnet but a guy magnet :), I guess Laura might of had something to do with it.

No comments: