Wow how this can be overwhelming at times...but I got to thinking of all the things we had to do before the twins came...some of it fun, some of it not so much.
1. Order Furniture
2. Move office furniture to current upstairs guest bedroom.
3. Clean nursery carpet.
4. Paint nursery.
5. Hang closet shelves in nursery and and guest bedroom closets to increase storage space.
6. Hang 3 ceiling fans..in two guest rooms and nursery.
7. Build nursery furniture (two cribs total)
8. Organize garage (just need to do that since the twins will consume a large amount of my time)
9. Decorate nursery (I hope this will be mostly Allyson)
10. Register at Babies R Us and Target...with two this can be overwhelming
11. Install baby gates up and downstairs...I know it will be a while before they are crawling, I want it done just to have it done and also it will allow us to isolate the dogs if we have to.
12. Attend CPR class
13. Attend multiples class
14. Crawl out of fetal position :)
Ok...well that is at least some of the list..I am sure Allyson can make some nice additions to this list, that I am sure will be fun for me.
Let us know if you see anything we need to add to the list.