Friday, May 4, 2007

Our Appointment

Again I have to add to Matt's post :) It was so exciting to hear the heartbeats! Of course, me being who I am, I have been trying my best to push the stethescope on my belly where I think the babies may be to listen to it, knowing good and well its far to early to hear it with my stethescope - but you can't blame me for trying! Since they could not differentiate between the two babies and hear separate heartbeats we got to see them again, and they were moving around like crazy! (I keep telling Matt they are jumping on my bladder and he got to see the proof for himself.) They dont look like little blobs anymore - more like little aliens! :) Its strange that they can move around so much and yet I still don't feel them. A couple more weeks. At 13 weeks I am measuring the same as a 17 week pregnant woman (with one baby). I'm not huge yet but I am sure it is coming.

I am in a wedding tomorrow and thank goodness I can still fit in that size 6 dress I ordered back in December. Luckily it starts to flow a little above the waist. Matt will just have to help me zip it. I tried it on about 2 weeks ago and it was definitely fine, and then I hit a... growth spurt if you will.. this week so I was a little worried.

I did a little shopping this week and realized that most stores now carry maternity wear - well thats actually just the style even if it isnt intended to be for pregnant women. Its great though because I dont want tight shirts, yet I am not in maternity clothes either. Gotta love the fashion of the day.

Oh, In case Matt did not say, we find out the sexes June 4th at noon. I am so excited! I tried to convince him to sneak us in for an early appointment before we go to Disney World in two weeks, but it would still be too early. I dont care what he says, I think I saw a boy in there. :) Off to get ready for the rehearsal dinner tonight! I did find a cute dress that hides my belly (for now)

No comments: