Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wrapping it up - Disney 2010

It was an amazing trip. We have amazing parents that took us and I enjoyed it more this time with my girls than I ever did in the past. September is a great time to go because the lines were not bad, and we could still go to the water park. And I am really excited to see the expansion they are working on in Magic Kingdom for next time.

Our favorite thing about Disney this time would have to have been the characters (Princesses). A month later and it still comes up on a daily basis.

And the Carousel.
IMG_0453
IMG_0452

We can NOT wait to go back, and if you have a trip coming up with 3 year old girls - I can give you all our highlights! :)

And All I am going to say about the return trip home is that next time we will be breaking it up... or flying.

No comments: