Sunday, July 20, 2008

The first "real meal"

Today was kind of a liberating day for me. Ok, maybe it is a really small thing, but it was a big deal to me!

Tonight I made spaghetti and Matt and I sat down at the table with the girls in their high chairs and we all shared the same meal. I cut up the noodles really small and stripped the girls down to their diapers and let them go at it. They thoroughly enjoyed their meal, and we enjoyed not spoon feeding them!

They ended up with more on their bellies than what they actually ate, I am afraid. But they seemed to be full!

Here are some pictures of them loving their lives!

IMG_2673.JPGIMG_2671.JPG

IMG_2669.JPGIMG_2667.JPG

I had to hose them off in the sink before I put them in the tubs!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

This is so precious- I love that you let them make a mess. I let David do that every once in a while.