Friday, July 27, 2007

My Beautiful Wife (Hannah and Leah's Beautiful Mother)

I know she most likely does not feel it, and a lot of people will say I have to say it...but there is something totally beautiful about Allyson carrying our children. It is really hard to explain, but I am sure it is a mixture of my wife is beautiful, the awe of her ability to carry and care for our children, and there is just something cute about that belly sticking out...especially since her belly button pokes through her shirts. I know I am biased, but she really is beautiful, and I am sure I will find her even more attractive when I see her caring for our children once they are born. I thank God for her, we have our ups and downs, but I feel blessed for her to be my wife and the mother of my children.

Ok so where did that come from, me and Allyson decided instead of spending a lot of money on maternity photos we would take some ourselves...here are just a couple.

Allyson @ 26 Weeks Allyson @ 26 Weeks with Kody Allyson @ 26 Weeks Allyson @ 26 Weeks Allyson @ 26 Weeks Allyson @ 26 Weeks

It was raining that day, so we are going to try to take some outdoor ones soon, so if you like check back and I will post those.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics Ally! Just BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful pregnant woman in my life!