Monday, January 14, 2013

I can get up...but I can't get down

This phase in the baby milestones is no fun.  Ok, it has its moments, but the fact that Noah pulls up everywhere and doesn't quite know what to do after that is annoying (and kind of funny).  If I walk 2 feet away he takes that time to pull up on something (normally something mobile like a stool that can move out from under him) and then he freaks out because he cannot get down.  This is also convenient in the middle of the night because I cannot let him cry or he stands up, then eventually just falls down and face plants in the crib slats.  Not that I want to move him through the milestones any faster, but I would not mind if he could learn to ease himself back down gently soon.
UntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled

this is typical...

No comments: