Sunday, September 16, 2012

Noah's 4 month check-up


My baby boy is growing up!  4 months already.  Unbelievable.  Here are his 4 month stats

8/29/2012

Length: 26 inches (75%)
Weight: 13lbs 14oz (25%)
Head Circumference: 16 1/2 inches (50%)

Doc said we could start foods for him now.  Ive been giving him some cereal - not because I wanted to but because Noah was eyeing my cereal spoon so intently each morning that I felt guilty.  He ate it up.

He is a really good baby.  Poor kid goes wherever his sisters go out of necessity and unless he actually has to get there by car (yeah, thats everywhere) he never fusses.  He does still hate the car though.

He is sleeping good, though he does go through spells of inconsistency.  I do not mind it so much since he typically goes right back down.

He is not on a set schedule, but he is predictable.  He sleeps, eats when he wakes up, and always 2 hours after he wakes he is ready for a little nap.  As long as I follow his cues he gives my no problems. Sweet boy.

He still resembles Hannah as a baby but he definitely has his own little features.  And he is starting to get some chunky thighs which is my favorite.

We are so blessed to have him.  He and my sweet girls bring me constant joy.

No comments: