Wednesday, September 26, 2012

An early birthday party

We did a little celebration for my girl's 5th birthday early with my parents because we would be in Disney on their actual birthday.  It was a great low key little dinner.  And it was good to prepare me that their birthday was actually just around the corner.

And I cannot believe I did not take a picture, but I had Publix make the cake.  Since there were only a few of us I just wanted something small.  I asked the girls what they wanted on their cakes.  Hannah wanted blue and orange with a butterfly.  Leah wanted blue and purple with a mermaid (specifically Melody, Ariels daughter.)  After about 30 minutes of explaining to Publix what I wanted and told them in no way does it have to be perfect, they agreed to do a small cake and do it in halves.

The result was hilarious but totally fine with me.  They did the mermaid as asked ... but forgot the arms.  Well at least they got the sea shells and belly button?  How did I forget the picture?

Untitled

Behind their presents.  They got just what they wanted.  Dream Lights from Lala and Jason and new bikes from Nana and Papa!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Noah participated in the festivities as well.
Untitled

Ok Lala may be mad at me if she ever sees this picture but I found it hilarious.  She was holding Noah posing for a picture and he suddenly started screaming.  Maybe she accidentally poked him?  This was her immediate reaction.  He broke her heart.
Untitled

Almost 5.  Say it isnt so.  They will always be my babies.

No comments: