Wednesday, March 16, 2011

no dinner for me tonight, guys

I wanted the girls to go to bed easily the other night so I had not let them nap that day. I gave them a bath while Matt went and picked up dinner. After I got her dressed, Leah laid down to watch tv on my bed while I finished with hannah. I did not know she fell asleep until I went to get her for dinner 5 minutes later.

So, at 6:30 I wanted her to get up so i woke her and took her to the table and went to get Hannah situated while Matt made the plates. Then I hear, "Ummm, Allyson?"

And I looked at Leah...
Asleep at the table
Asleep at the table
Asleep at the table
I put her straight to bed.
Hannah felt privileged because she did not have to go to bed, so after she ate she said she was gonna lay on her mat (from school) and watch a movie. I went to get her a pull up in case she fell asleep and this is what I found when I came back
Asleep also

Early bedtime!!

No comments: