Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why I love being home more

Every now and then I try to spend entire days where I do no more housework than a load of laundry or emptying the dishwasher and spend all my time playing with the girls. And it is those days that I enjoy being home with them more than anything. Yesterday was one of those days, and I had to capture it in pictures. Please note Leahs outfits. (unpictured, woke up as sleeping beauty)
After breakfast, we started with a little painting (Leah is now belle)
IMG_7931IMG_7932
Then played with moon sand (it takes concentration)
IMG_7945IMG_7939

They are a bit OCD about being clean, so they insisted on a mid day bath. (belle dress got dirty.)
After bath we made cookies! (Leah is back as sleeping beauty)
IMG_7954IMG_7958

Then quiet time (Leah changed to cinderella)
IMG_7964IMG_7965

After dinner it was time for play doh (Leah is a "fairy princess without wings")
IMG_7968IMG_7972IMG_7977

Finally it was bedtime. This mommy was tired! (leah went to bed as ariel)
_

1 comment:

hosted exchange 2010 said...

Awwww! these babies are so cute! Muwaaahhh!