Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy 90th Birthday Grandmother (Nina)!

Through the coarse of all the illness going on at our house we had muliple family Christmas gatherings, Matt was out of town for a week for work, and we celebrated my Grandmother's 90th birthday with a surprise party at my parents house. My dad was not in on the surprise for fear he would give it away, but all of his kids (minus my brother who was on call) came into town for the get together. I made the cake and left it in the car until my aunt and grandmother came inside from shopping to find everyone there. When everyone started arriving, my dad had thought they were all in town for Christmas, and came up with this brilliant idea to throw a surprise party. It surprised him just as much when I brought in the cake and realized the party was planned. It was a great time to be with my family who I dont get to see much, and Grandmother was so thrilled that everyone came to see her. She is such a sweet, special person and I am glad to have been a part of her 90th birthday.
IMG_7824
IMG_7819
IMG_7835
IMG_7840

No comments: