Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yes we got a cake

Ok everyone loves a publix cake right? I went publix and decided not pick one up at 15 dollars a pop. I was planning on making cupcakes instead and sticking a candle in one to satisfy this birthday issue. Matt picked up a cake on his way home. Yup. Sucker.

Upon seeing it the girls exclaimed "there's my birthday cake! Thank you daddy!!!".

So yes we had "pretend birthday" cake and ice cream and sang happy pretend birthday to each child and they blew out candles. Like pros.

This better be it for 6 months kids.














2 comments:

Ordinary Reader said...

I have to write a note and tell you how much I've enjoyed reading about your beautiful girls. I miss having babies around! You sound like a great Mom and I wish you all the best.

Priya said...

this is adorable