Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

The Easter bunny was very busy in our house this year - 5 kids.  5 Easter baskets.  NO CANDY.  I am kind of liking that plan.  All 5 kids did get a new bathing suit and some goodies, but we really tried to express why we celebrated Easter this year.  They are all well old enough to start understanding that.
Untitled
(Their haul)

It was kind of a crazy day so my pictures are lacking.  I had wanted to get a family picture but it just didnt happen.  Mainly I wanted to prove to myself and my unborn son that I did carry him and I did wear things other than TShirts this pregnancy, but it will have to remain heresay.  But everyone looked adorable.  I promise.
Untitled
Untitled
this is the best smile Leah would give me.  I have some cuter ones but again, our foster child is in them so I cannot post it.

We did color quite a few eggs.  And the Easter bunny hid about 100 plastic eggs.  Then the kids all rehid and refound them.  That was a good game.  Overall it was a great Easter Sunday.

Untitled
See my duds? We have a contest on who can make the ugliest egg.  I did 2.  I won.

No comments: