Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year's Halloween was really cute because the girls were SO excited about Trick or Treating. Leah immediately said she wanted to be Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. Hannah and I went through 100 costumes online, perusing and debating until she too finally decided on Dorothy as well. So i had twin Dorothy's and they were precious.

Pictures with the neighborhood kiddos
IMG_8772

And of course we went trick or treating with our favorite cousins :)
IMG_8776
2 Dorothy's, "Octopus Prime", Superman/Batman, and Batman with no mask. Adorable :)

I would also like to add, even though I did not get a picture, that we carved 5 pumpkins. 5! we have 5 kids in the house, so 5 it was. Two tinkerbells, Lightning McQueen, Perry the Platypus, and Dora. My hands killed me, but this was Matts first time doing some carving with us :)

No comments: