Saturday, October 10, 2009

Matt's Birthday

Well I wish I could say Matt had a better birthday, but it didnt go quite as expected.

We woke up this morning and realized our dog, Abby was in a lot of back pain. So Matt had to quickly go pick up some of her pain medication.

Then we headed to my parents to watch the Auburn game, which we REALLY lost. Bad. Matt was so frustrated at one point he jumped up yelling and hit his head on the low ceiling fan.

Tonight while we were leaving to go to dinner, he missed a step on the front porch while holding Leah and fell down. Of course he protected Leah and took the full fall on his knee (which is pretty busted up).

And I am on call so we couldnt go out for his birthday (didnt want to waste the use of a good sitter if I had the possibility of getting called in).

So now he is chilling watching football while icing his knee.

Tomorrow we get a redo with his parents. Hopefully it will be better. Happy 27th anyway Baby!

IMG_6074.JPG

IMG_6080.JPG

IMG_6062.JPG

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so sorry he had such a rough day- ours wasn't much better. Being sick sucks, but losing to LSU is worse!

Rachel said...

p.s. Happy Birthday Matt!!