Tuesday, December 27, 2011

yet another pregnancy update- 21 weeks

After 20 weeks (I am now 21) I feel pretty good. This pregnancy has been a little rougher than the twins were for some reason, with migraines, and morning sickness that seemed to continue forever, and 3 stomach viruses in a month. But I am finally getting some energy and I am guessing I will start to gain weight soon since I was still in the negative a week ago.

This one has been so different in that I can feel him so much more at this point than I could with the girls. I also have much stronger Braxton Hicks than I did this early, but I suppose it is because I know what it feels like. He was measuring big when I went in a few weeks ago but everything looked good.

We have yet to start the first thing with baby preparation. I am hesitant to get rid of the playroom and having 5 kids keeps us a bit busy. I figure we have time.

So I am looking forward to having a few good weeks!

No comments: